Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wedding Season

Two of my very dear friends had their bridal showers recently.



Mandy and I have been friends for more than half our lives. Since middle school, I believe.  In fact, she and I and a few other girls from high school still get together once a month for dinner and girl time.  And we bring our kids- which means the world to me to see our kids grow up together. Another generation of friends.  She and her fiance Luke are getting married in October.


And my darling Kristen is getting married in October as well.  As a bridesmaid, I am having an absolute blast listening to her plans and helping whenever I can.

Two more of my dearest friends are getting married in the upcoming months, too- Jamie's wedding is the end of August and I'm thrilled to be a bridesmaid for her as well, and Jennifer is getting married in October in Arizona.

Love is definitely in the air this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment