Tomorrow is Mother's Day. My family typically celebrates all weekend long, because let's face it, mothers have a tough job. We deserve more than a day, more than a weekend even, of love and adoration.
Clay's upstairs getting the kiddos dressed; we're about to head out and have lunch with his mom and my sister-in-law, two really amazing mothers that I'm honored to know. I have a couple minutes to myself, so I thought I'd share a few gift ideas if you're a last-minute shopper struggling to come up with a gift for mom.
I cannot stress enough, mothers LOVE LOVE LOVE handmade, homemade gifts. They're the best of all. So make your mom's card; trust me, she'll adore it.
Now onto the gift guide.
2. Heart rate monitor. Wrap this baby up with a six-pack of yoga or spinning classes.
3. Nail polish. Essie's 2013 neon collection is six shades of summer fun.
4. Booze. Tie a ribbon around a bottle of champagne and a bottle of oj, and you're the instant golden child.
5. Handbag. I'm personally coveting this Tory Burch hobo. Bonus points if you spring for the matching wallet.
6. Florals. You cannot go wrong with flowers. Ever.