Friday, June 22, 2012

Skinny Bitch

Despite registering Clay and I for our first 5k, I've come to terms that running just isn't my thing (thankfully The Color Run's focus is more fun than time and omg it looks like so. much. fun!).  I don't feel that "runner's high" that I so often hear about (quite the opposite in fact) and I've come to dread it and we all know that physical activity just isn't going to last if it's not fun.


So I signed up with a new gym last month and it's been six weeks now and I'm still going 3-4 times a week.  I love the classes I'm taking and honestly? it doesn't even feel like working out.


I'm taking yoga twice a week, a toning class, and a couple intense cardio classes, and I'm 10lbs lighter and so much toner. 

Running be dammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment