Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time To Go, Winter

It has been an extremely long winter. I think we've literally been dumped with snow (and by "dumped" I mean 6 or more inches at once) at least three times since the new year. And now here it is, nearly the middle of March and there is still snow covering the ground.

I am so ready for spring.

Thankfully the last couple days have been in the high 30's (heatwave!) so the majority of the snow has melted since last weekend when I shot these pictures of Narls and Clay building a snow tunnel. Em and I were initially out with them and our plan was to build a snowman, but it was entirely too cold. She and I went back in to lie on the couch and watch the boys through the living room window.





Clay couldn't fit lol.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm crappy, but playing outside in the snow? That's just not in my job description. Haha. Love Narls, he always looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete