Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homemade Valentines!

Both Narls and Emerson needed to bring Valentines to their Valentine's Day parties, Narls for his preschool class and Em for the other kiddos in her tiny tot room at daycare.  We thought it'd be fun to make our own this year and they turned out. so. unbelievably. cute.



I seriously die everytime I look at them.

Narls' teacher sent home a requirement that every child in the preschool class write their own name in the 'from' section of the Valentine card - and this was no small feat as there are 30 kids in the class.  So we worked on that most of last weekend, gluing the red paper onto the back of his card to create a border (and so the ink wouldn't bleed through the Valentine) and Narls did an amazing job with his name. I'm super proud of this kid, he has his letters down.



1 comment:

  1. I'm speechless - these are fantastic! I'm also very jealous of your awesome crafting skills.

    ReplyDelete