Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And Then There Was A Rug



The rug was waiting on the front porch when I got home from work Friday.
And I'm in love.

 
What a difference, right??

The colors work perfectly- they tie in the accent wall and the chairs and the couch and well, everything.  And I love the mix of patterns with the damask on the curtains, the stripes on the rug and the weave in the throw. 

And I most love HOW CLEAN THE LIVING ROOM WAS WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN. Seriously I can't stop looking at it.  If you could see the room now... hahahaah.  There's a fort in the corner built out of all the pillows and the throw blanket, there are toys which are usually concealed in all those baskets scattered across the floor, there's a kitten barreling tunnels under the rug and there's a tantruming toddler screaming on the couch smearing her tears everywhere. 

But that's ok! Because I'm tuning all that out and just admiring my rug. Serenity now. Ommmm.

1 comment:

  1. So i'm pretty jealous of that huge window you have there! Love. Everything looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete