Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Britney and Vegas

 
My husband and I just got back from a whirlwind Vegas trip.

 
Sunshine, complete & utter debauchery, and Britney Spears.
So, basically, the time of my life.


 
Britney's iconic costumes are displayed all throughout the Planet Hollywood concert lounge.

 
Even the elevators are fierce.
 
And Brit? She put on one HELL of a show.
 
Our seats were incredible, the vibe was intense, the venue & theatrics were simply amazing.
You cannot be a Britney fan and not see her Vegas show. 

 






 
My *fifth* Britney Spears concert; my *fifth* Britney Spears concert tee.
No shame.


The rest of the trip was awesome, too. We met up with our good friend Andy and his friend Shelly (who became my new bestfriend. Love that chick!). We woke early and played slots while drinking mimosas at 9am. We laid by the pool and soaked up sunshine.  We spent a lot of time on Freemont Street, something we've never done before. We hung out in this incredible bar called The Griffin and I played Black Jack for the first time ever, winning about $150 (that my husband subsequently lost but whatevs).  We drank a lot of fireball. It was perfect.
 
And we saw Britney Spears! Gah!

1 comment: