Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Clayton!


We just celebrated my husband's birthday.
 
And this year, like last, and the year before, and the year before that, I run into the same problem - finding the perfect gift for him.


Em demanded wearing her headphones tee in honor of her daddy's birthday. My girl!
 
Because what could you possibly get the man who has changed your life so radically and fully, who encompasses every part of your soul, who is so hilarious and beautiful and thought-provoking and satisfying that you simply cannot imagine a world without him?


Well, there are not enough dollars in this world to buy him the perfect gift or enough words in the dictionary to express our love for him. But that doesn't mean we won't stop trying.

Happy birthday, Clay.
We love you more than anything, more than everything, and we couldn't live this happy life we live without you.
♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I don't know what I did to end up in the amazing position I am in with our family. However I do recall a few of the things I did to land in some unique positions with you, and I think we should revisit those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I hope you guys had a great day celebrating your wonderful man.

    ReplyDelete