Friday, May 31, 2013

May's Favorite Things







1. Narls is reading at a third grade level. He write notes to his teacher requesting more "non-fiction" chapter books. So proud of this kid!
2. Lunch date with my queen.
3. Hot husbands mc'ing football games.
4. Working at Narls' book fair.
5. First yoga class with boobs! It was a success.
6. My kind of sexy talk.
7. Feeling so very "typical midwest". Welp.
8. May Ipsy bag.
9. Can't win 'em all.
10. Tiny gymnasts.
11. The abeautifulmess app.
12. Icy drinks in mason jars.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, loved six and nine...what was it you had to buy?! I love anything in a mason jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photos! Thanks for sharing :) I just did a similar post with my iPhone pictures.

    Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all wonderful things!! I really want to buy that abeautifulmess app!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the most impressive thing is that the Google Bot that left the spam comment above actually used the word "Whilst".

    I also appreciate that they are going to be careful for Brussels.

    Cheers!
    Clay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Blogger needs to step up their spam protection stat.

      Delete
  5. Love this idea! Such a fun idea. Looks like your may was smashing. Also. I love Britney too - I feel ya girl.
    Deidre || Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete