Sunday, July 1, 2012

Rainbows and Sunshine

Sometimes I get shit from people (who don't really even know me) about how I think my life is perfect


 Which isn't true at all. My life isn't perfect, but I will be the first to admit that it is pretty damn good.  I am thankful every. single. day. for my husband, and our children, and our health, and our home, and our jobs, and that we have the means to make ends meet.  That isn't wrong, to actually be happy and completely love one's life.


And I won't apologize if my happiness makes some people feel inadequate, because really that speaks volumes about them, not me.


 It's no secret: if you're constantly looking for problems, for faults, for flaws, you will find them. And then you will attract them. And that will become your life.  My husband taught me that a long time ago.


I choose to focus on the sunshine and the rainbows. The glitter and the sparkles.  I acknowledge the bad and sometimes I even let it get me down, but not for long.



I have too much to be happy about.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. Every single word of it rings true. You've worked hard for what you have, why not relish the good things in life? <3 <3

    ReplyDelete