Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day, In Pictures



Woke up to the smells of breakfast cooking....


...and sweet homemade presents from my babies.


Clay got me cleaning supplies which threw me for a loop until I found out the other part of the present was that *he* was going to do the cleaning :) Oh, and he gave me a stunning pair of earrings. Love this man.
 
The kiddos painted some clay pots for their mother's day present to my mom, and then we planted some flowers in them.  


Took her gifts over to her, and she loved them :)


Oh and look at this picture I found! My mom and I back in 1982 when I was three. I spliced it with a picture taken today of my kids and I in 2012 when Em is three. ♥


Afterward, Clay grilled dinner for us...


 and we got some ice cream for dessert.


 We took a stroll through the neighborhood...

 

 then Clay but the kids to bed while I soaked in the tub. 

 

Perfect, perfect Mother's Day. ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Holy family resemblance! Narls and Em take after their mumma so much!

    ReplyDelete