Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We spent the night at my mother in law's, so Narls and Em didn't get their Easter baskets until we got home later Sunday evening. If we do this again next year, which we probably will, I think I'll just write a note to the Easter Bunny asking him to deliver the baskets at gramma's. It'll be lots easier that way.


 Looking over their baskets, I was hit with the realization that my kids' baskets almost exactly match my and my brother Cory's baskets from 20+ years ago. Lots of Star Wars and My Little Pony. Such classics.


 These baskets had much less candy than baskets of the past though, as they were filled with raisins and crackers and pure fruit snacks.  Narls and Em didn't even notice the difference; they happen to love raisins and goldfish and fruit snacks so they were fine. If it's not broke, why fix it ;)



A perfect ending to a perfect weekend.
Happy Easter ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment