Friday, November 25, 2011

So Thankful

I am thankful ...


...for family.
For my mom and my dad and their health.  For my stepfather, who is the wonderful hardworking person he is.  For my brothers. For my inlaws, some of the most thoughtful and generous and caring people in this world.  For finding time to get together and celebrate, for sharing delicious food.


... for my husband.
For how much he loves me and our children and how much he does for us and how much he makes me laugh. 


...for these kids.
For how they made a family out of two individuals.


...for stuff.
For our house and our comforts and our vehicles and heat and working furnances and a bit of money in the bank to replace things when they break.  And for knowing that this is just stuff, and for understanding that while stuff makes life easier- it's not life.


... for everything.
My heart is full.

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for YOU. <3
    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete